Thursday 27 June 2013


Beginning my AI and OWSI courses



Been a while again but got the dive season started, we've been diving under the ice in the winter and now in open water again. The above shot is taken in Iso-Melkutin, reasonably close to Helsinki and quite clear water. It's a lake between sand ridges so there's not much muck in it.

During this summer I'll be doing my AI and OWSI instructor course so, hopefully, by the end of the year I'll be able to take you all for Open Water certifications and teach you how to dive :)

Earlier this year we made a hole in the ice and dove the Kisko quarry, this was an extremely interesting experience and I recommend Ice Diving to anyone who has the chance to try it out.


The H2 sports coupons are out, everybody get out there and dive :) http://www.blackbeltdivers.eu/ and Basware Scuba Club (intra company link, not accessible from outside the intranet).


No comments:

Post a Comment